Posted by : yankeesrj12 Monday, January 7, 2013



Hey all!  Thank you to everyone that comes to the site on a regular basis and to those that just stop by for the tournament.  I don't care how or why you come, I'm just glad you're here.

It is a new year and because of that, I decided a new look for the blog would be a good idea.  The blog may go down for a few days in order to make the changes, but I'm hoping it will not have to (especially with round four of the latest tournament ongoing).  My hope is for the page to be more exciting and for it to have more up-to-date information, other than one post a month.

The new look will launch as the week progress, along with our next tournament.  It's one of the most exciting ones yet, so I'm really looking forward to it.  I cannot wait for you to all join me next week.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

We've Moved!

My Twitter Feed

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Tonight on TV - Metrominimalist - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -