Posted by : yankeesrj12 Sunday, August 5, 2012















Final vote percentage for Round Four:
I Love Lucy (#1) - 75% vs. All in the Family (#2) - 25%
ER (#4) - 58% vs. CSI (#6) - 42%


Fun facts for Round Five:
*Not only is it a battle of I Love Lucy vs. ER, it's also a battle of CBS vs. NBC.  Which show will bring its network to the top spot?

*I Love Lucy spent a total of four seasons at number one, with three of them in consecutive seasons.  The lowest season ranking the comedy ever had was #3, during its first season.  It spent its entire run at either #1, #2, or #3, never falling out of the top five.  I Love Lucy ran for six seasons, totaling 181 episodes.

*ER spent a total of three seasons at number one, with two of them in consecutive seasons.  The lowest season ranking the drama ever recorded was #54, during its fourteenth season.  It spent its first ten seasons without falling out of the top ten.  ER ran for a whopping fifteen seasons, totaling 331 episodes.

*Average vote percentage for I Love Lucy: 76%

*Average vote percentage for ER: 66%

*Most lopsided victory for I Love Lucy: vs. Seinfeld (80% vs. 20%)

*Most lopsided victory for ER: vs. Texaco Star Theater (86% vs. 14%)

*Closest victory for I Love Lucy: vs. The Andy Griffith Show (73% vs. 27%)

*Closest victory for ER: vs. Survivor (53% vs. 47%)


FINAL ROUND VOTING ENDS SUNDAY, AUGUST 12TH AT 4/3c.

Simply click on the bracket to make me bigger!!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

We've Moved!

My Twitter Feed

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Tonight on TV - Metrominimalist - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -